Cloud based Inventory Management System
Inventory management is made easy for wholesalers and distributors. Controlling and optimizing your stock has never been so simple.
Stock Levels in Real-time
Track your inventory level, check your forecast per product or per stock location. Use filters if you need more detailed information.
Inventory levels are automatically updated in real-time from sales orders and purchase orders.
Avoid stock-outs by setting up your reorder point in each product and variant.
Don't go below your safety levels, replenish your stock in one click: create purchase orders directly from your reorder reports.
More Inventory Features to Control and Optimize Your Stock
- Stock Adjustments: Create stock entry, stock removals or stock movement between locations or update inventory in batch
- Manage inventory from multiple stock locations
- Set up bin locations and create picking list for faster order processing at your warehouse
- Supplier Information: Purchase orders are automatically filled with suppliers’ pricing, discount and addresses
- Partial Receiving: Easily manage multiple deliveries from your suppliers
- Grant restrictive access to your warehouse team
- Check your inventory levels from anywhere on your tablets or phone
- Bundles have their own inventory levels. Stock of the components are tracked independently
- Drop Shipping: Get the products shipped directly to your customers from your suppliers
- Backorders create purchase orders directly from sales orders
- Manage consignment sale
- Inventory Valuation by date: Monitor your moving average cost
- Set your selling price based on your moving average cost
- Valuable reports help control and optimize your inventory
- Set up alerts to receive email notifications when your stock is running low