Cloud based Inventory Management System
Inventory management is made easy for wholesalers and distributors. Controlling and optimizing your stock have never been so simple.
Stock Levels in Real-time
Track your inventory level, check your forecast per product or per stock location. Use filters if you need more detailed information.
Inventory levels are automatically updated in real-time from sales orders and purchase orders.
The reorder report will help you find all the products that need to be reordered so you never go below your safety stock levels.
Avoid stock-outs by setting up your reorder point in each product and variant.
More Inventory Features to Control and Optimize Your Stock
- Stock Adjustments: Create stock entry, stock removals or stock movement between warehouses
- Manage inventory from multiple stock locations
- Supplier Information: Purchase orders are automatically filled with suppliers’ pricing, discount and addresses
- Partial Receiving: Easily manage multiple deliveries from your suppliers
- Drop Shipping: Get the products shipped directly to your customers from your suppliers
- Backorders create purchase orders directly from sales orders
- Set up bin locations and create picking list for faster order processing at your warehouse
- Bundles have their own inventory levels. Stock of the components are tracked independently
- Grant restrictive access to your warehouse team
- Check your inventory levels from anywhere on your tablets or phone
- Manage consignment sale
- Inventory Valuation: Monitor your moving average cost and set your selling-price based on it
- Valuable reports help control and optimize your inventory